Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

sun

I fell asleep in the sun. I'm so sun burned I could heat an entire house come winter. There might  not be any banana boat aloe aftersun gel left come next week. Thanfully, I fell asleep with a towel over my face. So, the only thing burned is a strip on my bosom, a strip on my neck, and the fronts of my legs. My legs are what are really bad.

In Cali news, we went down to the small dog park today. We ran into two nice, but big dogs. They were very gentle and I'm not sure what scared her, but she was obviously very nervous being around them. She didn't want to leave me and let out the most unique bark I'd ever heard her give. So, we left and she ran into a neighboring fluffy white dog. This little white dog she liked.

I aloed up and walked over to PF Chang's for dinner. I got a pear mojito, which I loved, but didn't really taste much pear. The bartender confirmed there wasn't any actual pear in the drink. They accidentally served my Chang's chicken to the old guy sitting to my right (and he started eating it without realizing) so they brought me a free flourless choco cake. Score!

Now we're watching Glee and I'm aloeing up every few minutes. It's the Prom episode. Oh, how I love Brittany and the cover of Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Sunscreen is on the top shelf in the top closet in the hallway towards the master bedroom!

    ReplyDelete