Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 white things: Dog, Kat, and Pizza

Cali and I hung around Sunnyvale yesterday. I made a run to Target to get nail polish remover and some lavendar polish. I like the lavendar; it looks good with my skin tone. I also checked out the downtown Sunnyvale Goodwill. Disappointment. At least the Sunnyvale Goodwill doesn't smell like the Mountain View Goodwill. I also stopped by Sprouts, because I love all grocery stores. I loved Sprouts. I whish we had one in the Cleve. I bought some Udi's pizza shells on sale. Yippee!! Back at home, we caught up on some DVRd tv between walks.

I talked to Kat while sitting in the sun, no doubt crisping. She updated me on her dating life and has a great story involving a fist pump.

For dinner, I made a run through the magic gate to Trader Joe's and bought a basil plant because it was approximately the same cost as a bunch of basil, which TJ's didn't even sell. I had a hankering for white pizza. Holla! Olive oil, garlic, goat cheese, tomato, and basil. I was in heaven.

This is when it gets cute. Or nauseating, depending.
I was watching some late night TV and curled up on the couch. I patted the cushion for Cali to get up on the couch because that's clearly what she wanted to do. She curled up in the space between my belly and edge of the couch, with her back towards my belly. As I placed my arm over her I realized I was spooning a dog. Yes, spooning a dog. Next thing I know, it's 3 am. I'm still on the couch. I had not only spooned a dog, but fallen asleep spooning a dog. Don't tell my cats.

1 comment: